Job Number: 77461
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a full service transportation engineering firm to hire an Operations Manager/Senior Roadway Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
- Over 40 years of continued growth and success
- Full-service engineering firm specializing in aviation, highway, and bridge programs
- Award winning consulting firm – Inc.500, ENR Southeast and Best Places to Work
About the Position
- Responsible for operational management of the Charlotte Transportation group, which includes staff and financial management of the group
- Responsible for managing roadway design staff for various transportation improvement projects including interstate/interchanges, roadway widening, bridge replacements, and new location projects.
- Additional duties will include business development, project management, scheduling, budgeting, and project/staff resource management
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience in the field of civil engineering specializing in roadway design for NCDOT and local municipalities, preferred
- Proficiency with AASHTO and NCDOT roadway design guidelines
- Previous experience with operational management of engineering staff is a plus
- Proficiency using MicroStation/GEOPAK
- NCDOT highway design experience, Design-Build experience a plus
- GEOPAK Corridor Modeling experience a plus