Job Number: 84262
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to work onsite at Scott AFB In Illinois who will be responsible for fostering on-going customer interactions, installation, verification, testing, and management of onsite instances of an operational software system on multiple networks.
For more information, please contact Michael Guerico at 407-868-8967 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Systems Engineer will provide demonstrations of new capabilities, capture desired user enhancements, and attends client meetings with program management to assist in the resolution of any technical issues. The position will interface with the development team on a regular basis to enhance the software features through and agile continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment (CI/CD) processes. The Systems Engineer will work within a secure environment and must be able to adhere to DoD security policies.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to interact and translate user needs to technical team.
- A successful candidate for this position will have a technical background necessary to interact with operational military customers and ensure effective mission execution with the software tools.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline using DevOps tools to include Jenkins, JIRA, Selenium, Artifactory, JFROG X-Ray
- Understanding of DoD networking and Information Assurance policies to include Risk Management Framework (RMF) and gaining Authority to Operate (ATO) approvals
- Proficiency in Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- STK and Cesium experience desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite for developing/managing documentation and training for software delivery.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a DoD clearance at the Secret level – U.S. Citizenship Required.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.