Job Number: 84727
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a SharePoint Developer to work with the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section at Camp Pendleton in CA.
For more information, please contact Maggie Dowling at 407-930-8555 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contractor shall provide technical support in design and maintenance of employed SharePoint site collections, lists, document libraries, permissions, accounts, and other customizations on I MEF NIPR and SIPR SharePoint sites.
- The contractor shall provide SharePoint and collaboration tools training.
- The contractor shall provide SharePoint operational and support to MEF exercises and forces preparing to deploy.
- The contractor shall develop software solutions using Microsoft SharePoint, InfoPath, .Net, ASP and HTML.
- The contractor shall provide technical support in development of on-site SharePoint services, to include all necessary support software required to operate on-site SharePoint services to include SQL, Office Web Server, Windows Server, VMs, etc.
- The contractor shall develop, implement, maintain, and document SharePoint Sites, Pages, Site Collections, and customizations by using new Web Parts, Cascading Style Sheets, Templates, security groups, workflows, custom forms and information exchanges.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Productivity Solutions (Expert level)
- 5+ years’ experience customizing and developing SharePoint using InfoPath, .Net, ASP and HTML.
- Experience with on-premise SQL server, SharePoint 2016, OOS, MS Server 2016/2019, ADFS and WAP (ie everything to set up a stand-alone SP farm with user access). This includes all steps in designing, building, monitoring and upgrading/STIGing a complete on premise-SharePoint environment.
- Must possess active OR interim clearance
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.