Job Number: 77008
Loyal Source Direct Hire Division has partnered with a Design and Consulting firm in Virginia Beach, VA to hire a Site Civil Project Manager for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
With 11 offices across the southeast, the firm specializes in solving, mitigating and eliminating challenges related to roadways, traffic, parking, bicycling and pedestrians; and assisting clients in dealing with environmental impact issues.
Committed to developing people and positive relationships, the firm offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits– 401k with company match, medical, dental vision, life insurance, long term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more
- Annual company paid cruise to the Caribbean - employee and guest
- Opportunity to work with both government and private sector clients
- Advancement opportunities
- And more!
- Create site layout, utility routing, sanitary/storm sewer design, roadways, grading/earthwork, erosion control, and/or stormwater management systems plans.
- Prepare design drawings using AutoCAD/Civil3D, MicroStation/Geopak, and/or similar type software
- Project management tasks and client interactions
- Project Kick-offs
- Client Management
- External communications
- Project Folder Setups
- Billing – Fees, progress report and invoice, Budget
- Projections – Monthly project reviews, A/R Follow up
- Scope fee and initiate contract
- Maintain schedule of projects
- Manage subcontractors
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering
- NC PE license preferred, or ability to obtain quickly.
- Experience in public sector required. Federal experience a plus.
- Site design experience
- NCDOT experience a plus.
- Experience with NC Storm Water Management
- Erosion and sediment control design
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Candidate must be proficient in major design-related software such as AutoCAD/Civil3D and/or MicroStation/Geopak
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org