Salt Lake City,
Job Number: 82381
Loyal Source is hiring a Site Superintendent to work in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Under general supervision, the superintendent oversees all field activities in accordance with contract requirements. This includes the field construction process of assigned projects, in accordance with the plans and specifications, to ensure that each phase of the work is completed on schedule, within the budget, and with the quality workmanship expected by the company and the customer. The superintendent supervises, inspects, reviews, records and reports on all site construction related activity ensuring that the assigned subcontractors perform their work on schedule. May supervise one or more projects at the same time.
- Associate Degree in electronic or mechanical systems or equivalent work experience.
- Five to seven years of project coordination and supervision of construction projects. Knowledge of various types of HVAC and DDC related systems.
- Experience working with Federal and/or State government is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for employee supervision and client interface.
- Experience using personal computers and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Project).
- Ability to obtain security clearance at level required for project assigned if necessary.
- PM Software familiarity – Procore software experience preferred or familiar with
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.