Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 77590
Social Workers and Clinical Counselors - Homestead, FL
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for Clinical Social Workers/ Clinical Counselors in Homestead, FL.
Clinicians conduct mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling, screening for human trafficking concerns, and crisis intervention.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Master' s degree in social work (MSW), psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical experience is a program requirement; have clinical experience as a part of the master’ s program requirements
- Bachelor' s degree in one of the aforementioned sciences plus three years of clinical employment experience in this area
- Clean criminal background check
- Conduct and document mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Screen for human trafficking concerns
- Provide crisis intervention
- Maintain the UAC case file and UAC Portal in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Report significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
SEND YOUR RESUME TO ADELVALLE@LOYALSOURCE.COM
- Clinicians are needed during the day from 8: 00am-8: 00pm.
- On Call Clinicians during overnight hours.