Job Number: 81819
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software / Applications Developer to work with our client at Camp Pendleton in California to support the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shall provide functional expertise and technical advisement to facilitate Process Improvement initiatives through development and implementation of Tools, Web parts and Sites.
- Shall provide ad-hoc group and individual SharePoint User training as required to support exercises and operations.
- Shall provide technical advisement to MSC SharePoint Developers as needed.
- Shall provide technical support in development of out-of-the-box (OOTB) capabilities and customization.
- MUST HAVE an Active Security Clearance
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in:
- Languages: HTML5, CSS3
- Frameworks: React, jQuery
- Platforms: Node.js, SharePoint
- Methodology: PWA (Progressive web app)
- Other: Web Workers, offline application development
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.