Job Number: 84414
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Developer with active security clearance for a contract position in Crane, IN.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writes, tests, debugs, and documents software in Java and C# languages. Applicants should have an intermediate to advanced understanding of programming concepts and design patterns. Experience with virtualization technology and Linux is preferred.
- Understand and interpret legacy code in Java and C#
- Write new code that adheres to modern best practices and standards
- Document code and engineering procedures
- Assist in creation of user manuals and other technical documentation
- Help to facilitate functional testing of software
- MUST HAVE an active security clearance
- MUST be a US Citizen
- BS in Information Security, Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field preferred
- Industry certification required for IAT Level II in accordance with DoD 8570 (for example CompTIA Security+)
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.