Job Number: 76481
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Developer to work with our innovative technology client located in Morgantown, WV.
Selected candidates will participate in all phases of the software engineering process including research, design, development, integration, and testing. Candidates need to be comfortable working in a dynamic, agile and fast-paced environment.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or email@example.com
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related technical/scientific field.
- Applicants may be required to complete a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Minimum of 3 (Three) years of formal Software Development / Systems Development experience.
- Minimum of 3 (Three) years of object-oriented (OO) software development in C# or Java
- Understanding of net-centric and Service Oriented Architectures (REST/SOAP)
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to analyze and define requirements
- Able to self-manage, while also being an effective team member and communicator
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID and Design Patterns
- Applied experience creating and consuming web services (REST/SOAP)
- Familiarity with visualization technologies, modeling and simulation, and geospatial (GIS) technologies (Cesium, ArcGIS, WorldWind, etc.)
- Protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSL)
- Experience working for the Department of Defense (DoD) or Intelligence Community (IC)
- Continuous Build Systems, Version Control Systems (Git)
- Agile development experience (SCRUM, Kanban)