2251 Corporate Park Drive
Job Number: 81086
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Developer with an active secret clearance for a contract position based in Herndon, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Software Engineer will be part of a small team and responsible for designing, implementing, and debugging new software functionality for the client’ s application which is currently in the .NET ecosystem (ASP.net, C#, MS SQL).
- US citizenship and an Active TS/SCI Clearance required. Candidate may also be required to successfully complete a CI Polygraph.
- Must have experience in designing, coding, modify and debugging of web applications
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Candidates must be proficient in one the following: .Net, C#
- Experience with programming in SQL Server.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.