Job Number: 84264
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Engineer to work onsite with our client in Morgantown, WV who will be supporting the Software Development Life Cycle projects for a federal customer. This individual will be part of a development team operating in a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment support across phases of the software engineering process including research, design, development, integration, and testing.
For more information, please contact Michael Guerico at 407-868-8967 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with software development.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in using multiple programming languages (e.g. Structured Query Language, Java programming Language, C#, Python, etc.) to design, implement and test software applications.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of software development practices, Agile software development principles, and software development processes and cycles.
- Experienced in performing software requirements collection, traceability, and decomposition for projects.
- Experienced in applying software Configuration Management (CM) for developing effective and defect free software technical documentation for software products, ensuring all software is well commented and documented and updates tracked while maintaining a code repository.
- Experience software testing and developing test plans/test case scenarios is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing and presentations.
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Object-oriented (OO) software development in C# or Java
- Version Control Systems (e.g., Git)
- Agile development processes and tools (e.g., Scrum, JIRA)
- Full life-cycle software development
- Net-centric and Service Oriented Architectures (e.g., REST/SOAP)
- Development of server-side, middleware, and web-based UI software.
- Software architecture, design, implementation, testing, and integration.
- Cloud computing models (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Test-Driven Development Methodologies (e.g., JUnit)
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g., Jenkins)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Design and implementation of cloud-based APIs
- Experience working for the Department of Defense (DoD) or Intelligence Community (IC) a plus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.