Job Number: 84267
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Engineer to work onsite with our client in Omaha, NE to participate in the Software Development Life Cycle projects for the development of innovative software systems for use by our Department of Defense customers.
For more information, please contact Michael Guerico at 407-868-8967 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Software Engineer will be part of a distributed development team operating in a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment, and will participate in all phases of the software engineering process including research, design, development, integration, deployment and testing.
- 3+ years of formal work-related experience with software engineering.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with object-oriented (OO) software development in C# or Java
- Experience with Version Control Systems (such as Git)
- Experience with full life cycle software development
- Understanding of net-centric and Service Oriented Architectures (REST/SOAP)
- Understanding of server-side and middleware software design patterns
- Understanding of cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Able to self-manage, while also being an effective team member and communicator
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Agile development processes and tools (Scrum, JIRA)
- Experience with unit testing (JUnit)
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins)
- Experience creating and consuming Java-based web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker)
- Experience with geospatial data formats (raster, vector) and tools (QGIS)
- Experience working with Air Force weather systems
- Current DoD security clearance
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.