Job Number: 81716
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a contract position in Huntsville, AL
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Provide engineering, quality and mission assurance support within the Ballistic Missile Defense Systems (BMDS); specifically, within the BCQ Program Office
- Provide technical expertise in SQA to quality assurance management in performing oversight of all lifecycle phases including requirements, design, development, testing, and programmatic efforts
- Apply technical expertise in quality and mission assurance to support software requirements, maintenance and sustainment, identification and development processes, and evaluating and assessing planning, design, development, and maintenance for mission critical missile defense software, particularly C2BMC systems and associated products
- Understand implementation of National and International standards (e.g., Software Engineering Institute (SEI), (CMMI), and MDA Assurance Provisions (MAP)
- Respond to requirements design, development, testing and programmatic concerns
- Support design and failure review boards/investigations, milestone reviews, qualification testing, verification and validation of software, and aiding in the implementation of software quality processes
- Understand lean concepts such as building in quality, designing for producibility and maintainability, etc.
- Support development of software quality and mission assurance requirements for statements of work for upcoming software spiral contracts
- Support tailoring of MAP Rev B for software development contracts
- Travel periodically, approximately once per month and eventually will include overseas travel
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, computer science or a related discipline
- 15+ years of engineering experience in MDA or a similar DoD environment
- 10+ years software coding experience with 5+ years in SQA in a software development environment
- Experience wtih high level software such as C++ and/or JAVA
- Experience with DoD Command and Control or Fire Control Systems
- Experience with cyclomatic complexity and software complexity metrics
- Experience with evaluating software design requirements and methodologies, validation and verification of designs and qualification testing
- Currently possess an active DoD secret security clearance
- Ability to quickly connect in-person and in writing, and to actively listen and perceive the needs, values or opinions of others
- Demonstrated leadership accomplishments professionally and personally
- Proactivity in identifying and addressing challenges to include innovations that result in positive organizational impact
- Master’ s degree in engineering, computer science or a related discipline
- Experience with Agile software development, Scrum-master certified
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.