Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 75556
Speech Language Pathologist
Mon - Fri 8: 00 AM - 4: 00 PM
Loyal Source is in need of an agency SLP immediately to cover a leave of absence in Madison, WI. We are seeking a candidate with a CCCSLP. Preferably with experience in trachs, vents, and instrumental swallow studies if available.
The Speech Language Pathologist has initiative, responsibility, and action in assigned responsibility; understanding of physical, mental, psychological, and social needs of patients; The SLP has an understanding of communication skills, evaluation, and treatment and a desire to work in collaboration with associates to provide quality interdisciplinary patient programming. Using independent judgement, the Speech Pathologist assumes the responsibility of providing a comprehensive evaluation of communication skills and/or swallowing function, and provides goal-oriented treatment to facilitate maximum communication and/or swallowing potential.
Other responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist position include:
- *Assists the Department Manager in departmental management functions.
- Participates with fellow staff in monitoring the quality of services provided by the Rehab Therapy Department.
- Participates in peer review for staff performance and appraisals.
- Assists in development of the SLP role in programs and services.
- Assists in the development and revising of departmental policies and procedures. Assists in maintaining an adequate stock of supplies.
- Exhibits willingness to share professional knowledge and experience. Alerts the Manager to educational needs
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist role include:
- Graduation from a program satisfying the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association' s academic and practicum requirements for the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Must hold a valid license issued by the State in which they are practicing
- Must have two (2) years of progressively responsible experience
- BLS required
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Timothy Sherry
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org