5050 Co Rd 472
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 81858
Speech Language Pathologist
Day Shift 8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM
Loyal Source is actively seeking a confident and qualified Speech Language Pathologist to place into a travel position currently open in Oxford, FL! During this 8-week assignment as a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be working hands on with multiple healthcare professionals caring for patients within a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Oxford, FL
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Graduation from a program satisfying the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association’ s academic and practicum requirements for the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Must hold a valid license issued by the State in which they are practicing
- Must have two (2) years of progressively responsible experience
- BLS required
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Maria Falco
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.