Job Number: 81695
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Program Manager to provide oversight and responsibility for management of the portfolio of projects executed and managed by our client for facilities in Seattle, WA.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Program Manager will be responsible for providing regular project communications, both internally and externally to the appropriate stakeholders so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Program Manager provides a single point of contact to clients for resolution of project and operational issues, and performs periodic project and program reviews, making recommendations for improvement and marshalling the implementation of those recommendations. Actively participates in sequencing projects, adjusting timelines, and modifying scope documents to achieve Program objectives.
- Understanding the client program objectives and alignment of operational support activities to meet those objectives. Establishment of Program standards, policies and processes. Ensuring proper program alignment with all individual Projects.
- Facilitates communication with the client and internal stakeholders. Regularly engages the client to maintain current pulse on client perceptions, needs, challenges and potential business opportunities.
- Takes ownership for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Advocates for the client while maintaining ability to counsel client when program improvements require client-side modifications. Strives to achieve trusted advisor status with client.
- Monitoring and providing oversight of projects. Regularly compile and communicate information related to critical activities, resources and timelines.
- Create Executive-Level Dashboards to report overall Program Health.
- Working with the National Account Manager, facilitates regular performance reviews with all key stakeholders. Acts as liaison between client, Sales, COEs, Field Delivery Teams, and Business Partners when reviewing and revising key Program elements.
- Creation and ownership of the program management plan.
- Initiation of the program’ s projects.
- Ensures that the program has adequate support.
- Monitors the program against plan.
- Ensures benefits are identified, measured, tracked and realized.
- Assists in identification of program level risks and manages same .
- Provides support, mentoring and advice to project managers.
- Reports on project status to program executive (regional director).
- Monitor and control project performance.
- Implement and operate a project-controlled environment
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.