Job Number: 84415
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Data Librarian with an active security clearance for a contract position in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Librarian will catalog data assets for discoverability and support Data Stewards and Custodians in the identification and management of data assets.
- Customer outreach with regard to collecting and cataloging data
- Training customers on data collection
- Provide documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding master data governance, roadmaps, processes, and data standards through proactive discovery, recurring SME engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
- Provide documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding an enterprise data dictionary for master data including attributed, ownership, definitions, taxonomies, standards, and industry reference data through proactive discovery, recurring SME engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
- Support the Government in creating and delivering:
- Data Source Analysis. To include, an assessment of the accessibility of the data source; the value or quality of the data provided; and, the level of effort required to bring the data into compliance with the goal data model.
- Data Model. A data model conveying the scope of data required for CDO vision. The data model will also contain a mapping of data source to data model and an assessment of where gaps may exist.
- Data Lifecycle Strategy. A notional architecture will be provided that identifies how a Data Lifecycle would be constructed to meet the needs for aggregating disparate data sources, from both known and future data sources and a broad timeline for the development and approval of supporting lifecycle artifacts
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Track, analyze, and report on progress
- Develop and manage a project-level Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Create process, workflows and SOPs
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Analyze and manage program metrics to ensure compliance with customer guidelines
- Lead small teams in executing project tasks/activities, supervise work completion, perform quality reviews and report progress
- MUST HAVE an active TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance
- Experience with strategic communications
- Experience planning, scheduling, and updating program activities
- Experience identifying and performing schedule risk analysis
- Experience establishing/maintaining schedule templates, processes, and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- IT technical knowledge and experience Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting a digital transformation, the insertion of emerging technologies, or the evolution to a data-centric operational environment
- IC-specific data management experience or IC-specific IT evolution experience
- Experience in creating and applying performance measures in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience working with Data Architects and Data Scientists
- PMI PMP or equivalent certification desired
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field with at least ten (10) years of specialized experience for projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.