Job Number: 82380
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Cloud DevSecOps SME will implement and administer AWS Cloud solutions during the deployment and continual operations of commercial and in-house software applications in C2S.
- Design, deploy, and secure multi-tier applications on AWS or comparable cloud platforms using Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) techniques, i.e. CloudFormation and services including EC2, ECS, EMR, RDS, and ALB.
- Write and maintain documentation of system architecture, installation, operations, and maintenance procedures and provide status reports based on customer and program requirements.
- Leverage software development practices and to create scripts for operating system management using Bash, Shell, Python, or Perl.
- Provide database management for MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases.
- Automate application and system deployment with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Chef, and Ansible.
- Implement security and access management including public-key infrastructure certificate management, SSL, and role-based access control, and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Evaluate vendor capabilities and review implementation of technical products.
- Must meet IAT Level II certification requirements
- Possess AWS Certification, including Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Developer, Certified SysOps Administrator, or Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Collaborate with the Information Assurance team to ensure all network security controls are properly implemented, monitored, and documented.
- Experience deploying Python and Java applications.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.