3425 S Clarkson St
Job Number: 84022
Staff RN Rehab/MS/Spinal Cord
Loyal Source is actively in search of a motivated Registered Nurse to to place into a travel MedSurg/Rehab position currently seeking qualified candidates in Denver, CO.
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Current CO RN License and current BLS through AHA. ACLS and specialty certification (CNRN or CRRN) preferred.
- Graduate of a nursing program, from and accredited college or university required. Graduate of a CCNE or NLNAC accredited school of nursing preferred; BSN strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, practices, and procedures in neuro-science and acute med/surg in rehabilitation setting strongly preferred. Ability to assess patient and family needs and coordinate appropriate nursing plan of care. Knowledge of patient safety principles and infection control in the patient care environment . Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly motivated with positive attitude.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Alex Mora
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.