1 Freedom Way
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 77425
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Sterile Processing Technician to work at the Charlie Norwood VAMC in Augusta, GA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
If you are interested in this position please contact TJ Thurman at 407-591-3102 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contractor shall have minimum of two years’ experience of steam, Sterrad and high level disinfection.
- Contractor/subcontractor employees must provide and maintain current certification in a Sterile Processing/Central Sterile department through one of the following agencies:
- Certified Registered Medical Supply Technician (CRMST) through VHA Patient Care Services
- International Association of Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM)
- The Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD) • Contractor/subcontractor employees must maintain annual continuing education unit requirements for certification.
- Contractor/subcontractor employees must complete mandatory Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (HIPPA) and Security training.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.