Job Number: 77377
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a leading Architecture & Engineering firm to hire a Structural Designer in the Philadelphia, PA Area.
Ideally, the Structural Designer shall have a minimum of a high school diploma and one of the following: five (5) years’ experience in an architectural/engineering office or possess a drafting degree with three (3) years’ experience in an architectural/engineering office. This position requires proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit with an understanding of engineering CAD/Revit standards and conventions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- 30+ years in business
- Nationally recognized
- Excellent growth potential
- Active projects nationwide
- Tenured management team
- Competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package
- Must have knowledge of engineering components and drawings.
- Prepares plans and details from sketches/convert mark-ups to finished drawings.
- Works efficiently and accurately within the time frame allotted by the Department Manager
- Checks completed work against markups prior to returning both the markup and the new work to the Engineering Designer or Department Manager
- Plots drawings to the appropriate scale.
- Receives and sends drawings electronically.
- Prepares transmittal and fax documents.
- Good communication and keyboarding skills as required.
For more information on this and other Engineering opportunities, please contact Justin Dunfee at 407-455-5706 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.