916 W 5th Street
Job Number: 81984
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized engineering firm to hire a Structural E.I. to work in Charlotte, NC.
In the Structural E.I. role, you will initially have the opportunity to serve as Structural Project Engineer on architectural projects, preparing drawings and specifications and participating in the project’ s Construction Administration effort under the leadership of the project’ s Engineer of Record. Responsibilities will increase with additional experience ultimately leading to the role of Project Manager and potentially Client Manager.
- 0-5 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Design Experience with a focus on: client satisfaction, quality, leading a technical staff, managing architectural projects
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’ s Preferred)
- Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- Experience with Revit strongly preferred
- Experience with ACAD, RAM and CSC
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.