916 W 5th Street
Job Number: 81983
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized engineering firm to hire a Structural Engineer to work in Charlotte, NC.
In the Structural Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. In addition you will have the unique opportunity to help to lead and continue to grow our office’ s structural engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Structural Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Design and management experience with a focus on:
- Client Satisfaction
- Leading and managing a technical staff
- Managing architectural projects
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’ s Preferred)
- Registered Structural Engineer
- Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- 5-15 years of relevant experience
- NCEES License
- Experience with Revit strongly preferred
- Experience with ACAD, RAM and CSC
- Serve as Structural Project Engineer
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’ s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of structural engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.