303 Parkway Dr NE
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 83456
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Surgical Technologist with OR experience. Currently, we' re looking to fill a night shift position open in Atlanta, GA.
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Required Minimum Education: High school diploma/ GED required or graduate of an accredited (for example: CAAHEP and ABHES) program in surgical technology or a licensed practical nurse.
- Required Minimum Experience: N/A.
- Required Minimum Certification: National certification, CST or NCC in surgical technology preferred.
- Required Minimum Skills: Ability to read, write and speak the English language; Strong customer service and interpersonal skills; Ability to collaborate with other health care providers in the provision of patient care; Ability to delegate to other team members as required; Ability to multi-task essential; Ability to function in stressful and emergency situations essential; Strong detail orientation required; Knowledge of surgical procedures required; Basic computer skills are required.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Timothy Sherry
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.