3950 Austell Rd SW
Job Number: 84756
Surgical Technologist - Operating Room
Day Shift CST
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Certified Surgical Technologist. Currently, we' re looking to fill a day shift position open in Austell, GA.
LOCATION: Austell, GA
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- High school diploma/ GED required or Graduate of an accredited (for example: CAAHEP and ABHES) program in surgical technology or a licensed practical nurse.
- Experience as a preceptor or mentor preferred.
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment.
- National certification, CST or NCCT, in surgical technology required.
- Certificate or associate' s degree from a community college or a technical school and have passed the a competency examination through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting or National Center for Competency Testing
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Maria Falco
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.