Job Number: 84733
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a System Engineer to work onsite with our client in El Paso, TX.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The System Engineer will be responsible for the design, configuration, and operation of complete building control systems and other low voltage control sub-systems (ie lighting, nurse call, data networks, etc) to meet the intent of the project requirements. Accountable to field teams for quality, timeliness and efficiency of designs. Develops complex software programs, commissions and troubleshoots to ensure proper operations of the building control system. Provides detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, client field installation team and subcontractors.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Keeps management and client contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total building control system.
- Participates in release meeting with project field team. Performs value engineering to provide cost effective results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of three years experience, or an associate degree in a related technical field with five years of relevant work experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the construction or HVAC industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building subsystems.
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols (i.e. LON, BacNet, etc).
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly computer-related drafting tools.
- Must know Metasys Programming
- All of the above with a minimum of five years experience, or an associate degree in a related technical field with seven years of relevant work experience required.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.