Job Number: 82812
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Systems Administrator for a contract position based in Alexandria, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for installing, configuring, and upgrading networked server systems and Software House Ccure9000 security software. Must possess ability to interface with end users; gather Electronic Security Systems (PACs, VMS, IDS) requirements; manage end-user access and information for a physical security system, and develop an upgrade path from a local system to an ePACS. The Network Administrator II must have demonstrated knowledge and skills required to configure and manage database systems using SQL Server and Oracle DBMS tools and manage security controls for a network server environment.
- Understanding of HSPD-12, FIPS-201-2, FISMA, FICAM, and the GSA APL as they apply to Federal Electronic Security Systems
- Understand hardware, software and database issues in networked ESS environments, working with vendors and corporate assets as needed.
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in the field of ESS hardware and software and Windows Active Directory, SQL Server and Oracle database administration
- Mentor junior level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work
- Other duties as assigned
- Gather, evaluate and document information regarding an organization' s existing networked ESS, including details on the current environment and future needs.
- Develop detailed networked ESS documentation, including physical diagrams, logical diagrams, IP address schemes and asset management and database designs
- Validate gathered information and identify possible opportunities for improvement and ePACS implementation
- Assess the networked physical security system design and requirements to Federal ESS Requirements
- Explain the functions and operations of network server software and physical security systems to end users.
- Design, document and implement processes for network ESS hardware, software and database support. Identify, implement and configure ESS tools to facilitate support processes and provide audit trails of support activities.
- Future ePACS Roadmap
- Participate in technical design reviews and recommend solutions and improvements
- Develop plans for implementation, prototype testing and verification.
- Design and present solutions for improved networked ESS performance and availability monitoring
- Two (2) year degree in Computer Science, Networking, or other computer technology based discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Ccure9000 Installer/Maintainer certification required, Advanced and/or Enterprise Level preferred.
- CSEIP preferred or ability to earn CSEIP.
- At least two (2) years of Physical Security Network Server and Software Administration required, five (5) years or more preferred.
- Ccure, Panasonic DVR, Northern DVR and American Dynamics DVR/VMS
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot networked ESS, connectivity, and physical security system hardware and software issues, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly with client personnel. Ability to generate and submit reports, spreadsheets, system riser diagrams, and other such documentation for submission to the client.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.