Job Number: 75870
Loyal Source Technical Service Division is currently seeking a System Administrator II to provide enterprise-wide scripting support as a part of a cyber compliance support effort with their Portland, OR based client.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Support base-centric servers supporting the base user population. Services/servers include:
- Print Servers
- File storage and backup services
- VMware suites and virtual services
- Authentication servers (currently Cisco ACS)
- Perform support for server issues; troubleshoot server and network issues with Government personnel.
- Perform server maintenance and patching to include server OS updates, security patches, and any other Government required patches.
- Maintain server Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance and any other required information assurance actions.
- Perform maintenance and configuration of IIS and SQL Server as needed for server support.
- Troubleshoot server and network issues impacting the technical environment with Government personnel.
- Configure hardware for optimal performance.
- Ensure NIPR/SIPR CAT vulnerabilities for each assigned server does not exceed AFRC, AF, DISA, or DoD vulnerability thresholds; must be <2.49 vulnerabilities per each assigned server.
- Server administrators will implement AF Maintenance Tasking Orders (MTOs), TCNOs, and CCOs by established deadlines.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Technical experience in AFRC and AFNet.
- Technical experience utilizing PowerShell.
- Technical experience remediating Windows Server 2008RS and newer.
- 8570 IAT 2 certification (Security+).
- Bachelor' s degree.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Secret level security clearance.