Job Number: 81349
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Senior Systems Applications Manager who will be responsible for developing comprehensive applications solutions and estimates for an assigned client in Mountain View, CA
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Systems Applications Manager will provide engineering, architecture and support for the assigned client, and will act as an advocate and catalyst for change.
- Responsible for the design, proposal and Bill of Materials development and documentation for access control, video management and loss prevention systems and related sub-systems, as well as programming and commissioning duties of the same as assigned.
- Provide integrated physical and logical security expertise, technical guidance and support for client.
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
- Evaluates building prints and applies industry knowledge and client security standards to develop an effective security design – may include access control, CCTV, intrusion, etc. Develops bill of materials and works with the client and project team to ensure design is understood and reflective of client intent.
- Creates workplans and programming sheets for implementations, along with any instructions/documentation required for an effective implementation.
- Assist Account Managers and Global Strategic Account Managers (GSAM' s) in preparing bid responses and functional specifications.
- Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
- Ensures the use of Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Operations and the field organization at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
- Provide technical thought leadership to the client physical security team. Leveraging expertise in access control, video and surrounding physical security disciplines, act as consultant for client, evaluating products and processes and recommending improvements to enhance the physical security environment.
- Audits installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
- Assist in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
- Assists in the planning, setup, and support of National Accounts product demonstrations, industry shows, and exhibitions.
- Excellent knowledge of physical security disciplines, technologies and countermeasures. Possesses strong knowledge of industry trends and market leaders.
- 5+ years proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of all types of integrated security systems projects – specific experience with CCURE and DVTel / Flir required, certifications preferred.
- BS Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of network operations and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD).
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Above average computer and keyboard knowledge and ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to handle emergency situations.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans, diagrams, and system schematics.
- Ability to understand basic operations and design of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and AutoCAD experience required.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.