4908 Tampa West Blvd.
Job Number: 85044
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Systems Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity with our client in Albuquerque, NM.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Develops, evaluates, tests and integrates Modeling and Simulation solutions across multiple distributed networks. Will be able to organize testing/acceptance approaches/plans and work well with other engineers and operational subject matter experts in a high tempo exercise development and training arena to obtain military exercise solutions for service warfighter training.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer will span multiple Distributed Mission Operations Center s functional areas, to include technical engineering, architecture, event / exercise / project support, test and training requirements analysis and modeling and simulation activities. Specifically, support will also include:
- Translating operational requirements into technical requirements
- Designing the exercise and event systems architecture
- Organizing engineering support for site liaison teams and DMOC internal systems
- Organize and conduct the technical portion of the Exercise/Event Planning Conferences
- Developing event test plans, acceptance plans and acceptance test reports for battlespace systems
- Coordinating technical efforts with other technical contractors and operational subject matter experts
- Coordinating development of individual system test plans, supervising system and integration testing and conducting daily technical briefings and debriefings
- Maintaining an assessment of the technical status of the event/sites/systems
- Identifying and prioritizing technical problems and initiate troubleshooting measures
- Developing issue mitigation plans and leading those efforts to acceptable solutions
- Documenting and assessing technical lessons learned
- Troubleshoot system integration issues local and distributive
- Research and develop new and emerging systems used in training environment. This includes software and hardware platforms
- Ability to support surge efforts during training events
- Degree Requirements: MS (Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline) with 3 years relevant experience; or BS in the same fields with 5 years relevant experience; or no degree and 10 years relevant experience
- Relevant experience and work within a classified environment at the SAP/SAR level
- Must have a Secret security clearance
- Must be a United States citizen
- DMO experience working with Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) assets
- Conversant with computer generated forces, the build process and environment generators
- Familiar with the following DMO Environment generators (EG):
- Modern Air Combat Environment (MACE)
- Next Generation Threat System (NGTS)
- Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF)
- Distributed Interactive Constructive Environment (DICE)
- Joint Conflict Tactical Simulation (JCATS)
- Tactical Data Link (TDL) experience
- Network integration – DMON, ARCNet, NCTE
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.