15052 Conference Center Drive
Job Number: 83929
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer for a contract position in Chantilly, VA.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Systems Integration Engineer will perform technical planning, systems integration, acquisition planning, risk analysis, and engineering analysis for major systems. The selected candidate is required to have a strong engineering background with focus on the development of CONOPS, software architecture solutions/platform(s), acquisition-related documents (SOWs, in-scope determinations, payment plans, etc) and system requirements, with significant Ground domain knowledge in mission technical capabilities and performance.
Daily interaction with customers and supporting contractors is required, which necessitates technical consultation, meeting coordination, and preparation/support to technical briefings. The candidate will lead the development of plans and execute tasks to generate papers, reports and briefings for government review and acceptance, as well as provide subject matter expertise through the support of technical, top-level systems engineering activities to geographically dispersed teams. The selected individual will also review program and project deliverables, as required, for both technical accuracy and quality, as well as lead and support various program technical and management forums and meetings (including Integration Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Technical Exchange Meetings, Program Management Reviews, and Project Reviews).
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Requires 8+ years with BS/BA or 6+ years with MS/MA or 3+ years with PhD.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Domain experience in complex National Ground Systems
- Experience in customer systems engineering and acquisition processes
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments with multiple subcontractors
- Strong technical, communications, and coordination skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and customer intimacy skills
- Familiar with host and vulnerability discovery strategies, processes, and best practice
- Some experience with Code reviews of Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, HTML, CSS, ASP, ASP.NET, Cold Fusion, Oracle, T-SQL, SQL and other languages and identification of code logic flaws
- Familiar with vulnerability reporting, tracking, management, and remediation processes, methodologies, and strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge in Cloud Architecture and Security
- Knowledge of industry-standard frameworks for authorization, like OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect (OIDC), User-Managed Access (UMA)
- Working knowledge in hybrid Cloud Architecture and Security
- Assist in defining Cloud Services portfolio of offerings
- Working knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure and Virtualization
- Strong experience and knowledge of public cloud fabrics like AWS or Azure
- Expert level knowledge of F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks; monitoring tools like SCOM, Splunk, Nagios, AppDynamics etc; Jenkins
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks
- Experience with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
- The ability to deliver on time-sensitive projects
- The ability to understand complex issues, to work with a team to develop closure plans
- Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
- Systems Engineering experience on large complex systems
- Acquisition experience on small to large systems
- Software development background
- Project management and acquisition management
- Understanding of programmatic processes, including configuration management, risk and readiness
- Develop, coordinated and process request for changes
- Technical leader capable of delivering customer solutions in a timely fashion
- Experience with risk assessments for Cloud based applications and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of cloud security concepts
- Background in securing multi-tenant system, and/or architecting security controls in ‘ cloud’ systems
- Work across multiple industries and geographies providing cloud security services
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), IBM ITCS104 etc
- Knowledge of Hadoop and big data technologies (pig, hive, spark, etc)
- Knowledge of automated configuration management frameworks like Chef or Puppet as well as strong scripting skills (Ruby, Bash, Python, etc)
- Experience as an all-source intelligence analyst with a Cyber or Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) focus supporting the DoD or intelligence community
- Experience with Cyber-attack vectors and Cyber threat actors recognized by the DoD
- Excellent analytic and technical SIGINT reporting skills; both tactical and strategic
- Knowledge of collection systems
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices in SIGINT collection and collection management
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.