Job Number: 75780
Join the #1 Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the US!
Loyal Source is currently looking for a Technical Business Development Manager with Staffing Experience to join our team of professionals at the corporate office in Orlando, FL. In this Business Development role, you will be responsible for identifying new staffing opportunities with companies throughout the United States and not just the Orlando Market as well as international locations. Frequent business development areas include IT, Engineering, Logistics, Training and Field Services for customers in the Department of Defense, Civil Agencies and commercial industry partners
- Identify Staffing Opportunities throughout the United States and Worldwide that align with Loyal Source' s mission
- The Business Development Manager will possess the knowledge and experience to identify and qualify new business opportunities that align with Loyal Source’ s strategic plans with in the Staffing Industry
- Locate or propose potential business opportunities by contacting potential industry partners to discuss Pre-Award, Post-Award and vendor opportunities.
- Screen potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, customer requirements, potential of success and financial implications.
- Prepare and present a territory review to forecast annual business.
- Communicate win strategies and concepts to the senior management to gain approval to pursue.
- The successful candidate will initiate and develop relationships with potential teaming partners to target DOD and other Federal opportunities for staffing
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales Business Development and Recruitment team and manage accordingly.
- Provide leadership to the Business Development Representatives to help close sales opportunities to increase staffing business
- Engage in trainings for Business Development Representatives and Recruiters
- Work in conjunction with leadership to develop new sales initiatives, strategies and goals.
- Work with leadership to establish sales territories and/or niche market focus.
- Candidate Must have staffing experience
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Business Development Professionals and Recruiters
- Candidate must be a self-motivated, independent thinker that requires minimum supervision.
- Candidate must have a proven and established record of accomplishment by winning and maintaining work both at the task and contract levels within the staffing industry
- Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel to develop relationships with existing and new customers in target markets, to foster strategic partnerships, and to facilitate cross-divisional collaboration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with the Federal Government through the management of the acquisition life cycle.
- Execute effective business development activities including: sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing company and department profiles/org charts, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
- Responsible for selling contingent labor solutions to prospective clients. Establish relations to secure Pre-Award and Post-Award opportunities with companies that support Federal contracts.
- Effectively create an action plan to help accomplish activity expectations.
- Maintain accurate and current profiles in contact management database on all current and targeted potential clients.
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge.
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
- Staffing Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proven success as a Business Development Representative and/or Business Development Manager in Staffing
- 5+ years’ experience in business development for a staffing firm or other technical service organizations.
- Experience selling to Defense/Aerospace industry partners in Staffing
- Solid understanding of Prime/Subcontract relationships in the pursuit of federal opportunities.
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce, Bullhorn, etc.
Contact us today for more information! Applications@loyalsource.com