Job Number: 81183
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Tele Pain Nurse (RN) to work at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
If you are interested in this position please contact Kaycee Turner at 321-202-2762 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must possess the minimum of a Bachelor’ s certification (Registered Nurse). The institution must be from a National League of Nursing (NLN) approved program.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license to practice medicine in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Be certified by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Possess at least three (3) years of experience working with pain management or related field.
- Have been continuously employed, for a minimum of one (1) year, as a registered nurse (RN) in a hospital or clinical Setting prior to working at the Military Training Facility (MTF).
- Possess at least one (1) year of Tele-Health experience or knowledge of how tele-programs work
DUTIES / TASKS:
- Monitor and chart Tele-health readings daily. Resolve any issues and contact appropriate parties for follow up.
- Conduct patient preparation for Tele health services.
- Facilitate Tele-health equipment deployment and recovery
- Collaborate with case manager RN to manage care plan
- Perform comprehensive telephonic patient assessments, evaluations and provide psychosocial support and adhere to Tele Support Visits Guidelines as needed by the patient.
- Perform medication education and assesses for medication changes and maintain accurate, up to date documentation.
- Document and maintain records of telephonic interactions with patients and their health care teams
? If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.