Job Number: 77019
Loyal Source Direct Hire Division has partnered with a Design and Consulting firm in Richmond, VA to hire a Traffic Design Project Manager for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
With 11 offices across the southeast, the firm specializes in solving, mitigating and eliminating challenges related to roadways, traffic, parking, bicycling and pedestrians; and assisting clients in dealing with environmental impact issues.
Committed to developing people and positive relationships, the firm offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits– 401k with company match, medical, dental vision, life insurance, long term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more
- Annual company paid cruise to the Caribbean - employee and guest
- Opportunity to work with both government and private sector clients
- Advancement opportunities
- And more!
- Preparation of signing and pavement marking, traffic signal design,
- Maintenance of Traffic, lighting and ITS reports, plans, specifications, and
- estimates based on project analyses and assessments.
- Coordination and attendance at project meetings with clients, public officials,
- engineers, planners and transportation system users.
- Project support in the delivery of technical and analytical services, including
- plan and specification preparation, data analysis, research, and utilizing GIS
- and other design software.
- Task and project management activities.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior-level engineering and technical staff.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an
- accredited university.
- PE required.
- 5 – 10 years of progressive experience in ITS/Traffic Engineering projects is
- FDOT, NCDOT and/or VDOT experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software required with Microstation or
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Experience in negotiating with both private and public sector clients.
- Must be highly proficient in analysis and assessment discipline, along with an
- understanding and capability with traffic design tasks including signal
- design, ITS lighting and maintenance of traffic plans.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or email@example.com