Job Number: 80128
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a national engineering and planning firm, and one of Fortune Magazine’ s 100 best places to work to hire a Transportation Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses and double digit retirement contributions, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
For more information on this and other opportunities, please contact Lindsey Wolf at email@example.com or 407-868-8974
Duties may include:
- Lead traffic engineering and planning studies to address localized or regional traffic problems dealing with all travel modes
- Oversee traffic-related tasks in large corridor improvement and transit projects
- Manage projects and develop quality internal and external client relationships
- Coordinate with multiple disciplines and with stakeholders
- Provide expertise in traffic operations and microsimulation, transit modeling and travel demand forecasting
- Specialize in a variety of software, including VISSIM, CORSIM, Cube, VISUM, and TransCAD with the ability to develop scripts to extend software base functionality
- Ability to effectively present findings and recommendations to elected officials, managers or other decision makers, and strong writing skills
- Mentor and guide junior and entry-level staff-Civil Analysts on related projects
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
- PE License
- 4+ years of relevant Transportation Engineering experience
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.