Job Number: 78270
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a managed services provider to hire a Training Manager to work at Cape Canaveral, FL.
General duties: develop, implement, validate, and maintain training and course material for the 45th Operations Group in support of launch operations; conduct an analysis of technical requirements in adherence to ISD model.
- Provide development, implementation, validation and update of technical training and course materials for the 45 OG in support of launch operations for approximately 200 Government and contractor personnel
- Provide technical training and course materials to include an annually maintained Master Training/Execution Plan, initial/recurring lesson plans and plans of instruction
- Develop, maintain and instruct instructor and evaluator training to launch crew operators in the 45 RANS and 45 WS in the 45 OG
- Develop and evaluate technical examinations designed to identify student comprehension of course material. Evaluate results of the technical training and examination. Assess failure rates in excess of 30 percent and provide a report detailing the findings. Provide quarterly reports and annual reports on student performance
- Develop/support 45 OG MR Mission Qualification Training/Continuation Training/Difference Training records in Patriot Excalibur (PEX)
- Develop, maintain and inspect binders annually for Mission Readiness Training and Spacelift Operations Self Assessment Programs in compliance will applicable instructions
- Conduct annual unit level Operations Standardization Team Inspections and develop an inspection report for OG leadership
- Maintain 45 RANS training Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) programs
- Maintain 45 RANS training records management program
- Develop and maintain 45 OG local guidance for MR training and evaluations
- Serve as continuity for training and evaluation practices and regulations, solve daily problems using AFSPC regulations as guidance
- Develop, organize and brief quarterly instructor and evaluator meetings
- Bachelor' s degree
- Active Secret clearance
- 5 years of experience with USAF training and evaluations, to include planning and delivering instruction in accordance with the ISD model and training records keeping, preferably in the spacelift or other space operations mission area
- Completion of Air Force Instructor Course preferred
- Understanding of Mission Ready requirements and records
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.