Job Number: 81688
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Senior level UX/UI Designer to work on solutions that span many user interaction points including web/mobile applications. This is a contract position based in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback;
- Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
- Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
- Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
- Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
- Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
- Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional UX/UI Designer experience
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
- Experience in user/customer experience Prototyping and usability analysis and Testing
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, Powerpoint or other
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.