Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 83312
Loyal Source Government Services is hiring an Ultrasound Technician to work as a civilian contractor restoring patient’ s health at Fort Belvoir in Virginia.
For more information please contact Eboni Gurley at 407-930-8550 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License
- Shall have transcript verifying Technologist education
- Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted and unencumbered ultrasound license in one of the 50 states in the U.S., the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in ultrasound, Technologists performing on this contract shall possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in hands-on clinical applications within the past two year in the hospital setting,
- Be registered in ultrasound as recognized through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ADRMS).
- Possess basic understanding of computer use keyboarding
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.