620 John Paul Jones Cir
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 77689
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Ultrasound Technician to work with the U.S. Navy in Portsmouth, VA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Donald Bowles at 407-284-4364 or send a resume here email@example.com.
- A current primary certification and registration as a Sonographer from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (S-ARRT), OR;
- A current post-primary certification and registration as a Sonographer as determined by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (S-ARRT).
- A current certification and registration as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer as determined by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS-ARDMS).
- Possess experience as an Ultrasound technologist of at least twelve (12) continuous months within the preceding twenty-four (24) months, to include experience with digital imaging.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from practicing radiologists or supervisors attesting to your clinical skills.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.