1920 Wekiva Way Suite 200
West Palm Beach,
Job Number: 83907
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a national engineering and planning firm, and one of Fortune Magazine’ s 100 best places to work to hire a Water/Waste Water Engineer in West Palm Beach.
Our client prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
About the Position
Opportunity for a Civil EIT or PE to support a growing water/wastewater utilities practice in West Palm Beach, FL.
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of relevant municipal engineering experience including; designing pump stations, pipelines, water/wastewater treatment facilities, and experience performing hydraulic modeling (using programs such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWater, etc.).
Responsibilities include managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating work with other team members.
- BS of MS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE license
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Familiarity with ESRI GIS, AutoCAD, and MS software packages
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Potential/desire to lead a practice and manage clients and a team
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.