Loyal Source Travel Healthcare has partnered with a large hospital system in Louisiana to support their immediate need for Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a guaranteed 4 week assignment with possible extension.
SALARY & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- Gross Pay 48 hours= $3617.00
- Gross Pay 60 hours= $4697.00
- 14 day quarantine pay (80 hours)
- Hotel will be provided 7 days a week
- Travel reimbursement to and from assignment
- PPE will be provided
- Day and Night shifts available
- 12 hour shifts
- 48 or 60 hours per week
- Valid Compact RRT license required (any state accepted)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through AHA
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) include:
- Managing life support mechanical ventilation systems
- Administering aerosol-based medications
- Monitoring equipment related to cardiopulmonary therapy
- Analyzing blood samples to determine levels of oxygen and other gases
- Managing artificial airways
- Assessing lung capacity to determine impairment
- Analyzing chest x-rays and sputum specimens
- Assessing vital signs
- Performing tests and studies related to the cardiopulmonary system (e.g., examinations, stress tests, etc.)
- Conducting rehabilitation activities
- Counseling individuals in cardiopulmonary health (e.g., asthma education, smoking cessation, etc.)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.