Loyal Source Travel Healthcare has partnered with a large hospital system in Louisiana to support their immediate need for ICU/CCU Registered Nurses due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a guaranteed 4 week assignment with possible extension.
SALARY & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- Gross Pay 48 hours= $3617.00
- Gross Pay 60 hours= $4697.00
- 14 day quarantine pay (80 hours)
- Hotel will be provided 7 days a week
- Travel reimbursement to and from assignment
- PPE will be provided
- Day and Night shifts available
- 12 hour shifts
- 48 or 60 hours per week
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
- Valid Compact RN license required
- Critical care or ICU experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through AHA
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) through AHA
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Alex Mora
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.