Loyal Source Travel Healthcare is hiring for PACU Registered Nurses to work with a large hospital system in Brooklyn, NY. This is a 8 week assignment with possible extension opportunities.
For more information on this position, please contact Alexandra Mora at 407-868-8980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALARY & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- 36hr Total Gross: $2,304.00
- Taxed Rate: $20.00 / hr
- Lodging: $34.00 / hr
- M&IE: $10.00 / hr
- OT & Holiday Rate: $78.00 / hr
- Benefits: Yes
- 7:00AM – 7:30PM, with occasional weekends
- 11:00AM – 11:30PM, with occasional weekends
- Valid RN license from ANY US State
- Minimum two years of PACU experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through AHA
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) through AHA
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
- Must be able to care for patients at an ICU level and have Post Anesthesia competencies
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.